|*The Pen has it's place next to the sword*|
no respect for The Constitution of These United States of America!
Here is a direct quote from Sarah Brady of Handgun Control:
"We must get rid of all the guns."
- Sarah Brady, on the Phil Donahue Show, September 1994
Here are a few more:
1. "Banning guns is an idea whose time has come."
- Sen. Joseph Biden, Associated Press, November 18, 1993
2. "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
--Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Associated Press, November 18, 1993
3. "We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!"
- Sen. Charles Schumer, NBC Nightly News, November 30, 1993
4. "I honestly think, and I am not an expert on the amendments, I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, 'Sorry!' It is 1999; we have had enough as a nation... Only the police and military should have guns, it’s ridiculous! I know it's in the Constitution, but you know what, ENOUGH! I would like to say, and I know it will sound extreme, but that no one can have a gun in the U.S., if you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison!
Dear Rosie is a prime example of the mentality of the left. They do not care if something is a right that is guaranteed by the Constitution. If it does not fit their ideology The Constitution can be ignored.
5. "The most effective means of fighting crime in the United States is to outlaw the possession of any type of firearm by the civilian populace."
- Janet Reno, Past Attorney General of the United States, addressing a 1991 B'nai B'rith gathering in Ft. Lauderdale
Want another Feinstein quote?
After the initial “assault weapons” was passed in 1995 ban 60 minutes interview in 1995, she said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up everyone of them (every gun) Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in. I would have done it.”